Eyes are the windows to the soul.
This week is a blast. I had my own dSLR, we had our finals, and we had a lot of get-together’s and laughter sessions. My friends are the best!
We also had our group study at our house, and it was mostly about Chemistry!
Colo peeps + Miah! Fun!
NAIA trips around around 2 am on the last day of finals
Because McDo don’t serve breakfast around 3 am
Before examinations: SELFIE!! Tryna yolo
Nins and Janins
Bon Appetea afterwards because finals are so done
Movie marathon @ Jason’s!
No classes on Thursday, went to Town for the NBS warehouse sale!! Some of the books I bought.
Colo peeps with Ms. Tiempo!
Love these girls!!
Haniel: “Uy nailaw oh” *points lens*
Week well spent!
Today, I bought my new dSLR! I bought a Canon 600d instead of a 700d, the touchscreen feature scares me, haha. Thank you Ma & Pa! ♡
Selfie! Went to Asian Hospital afterwards.
Then went back to Festival! Happy day indeed!
Last February 15, we had our Sending Off Banquet or Junior-Senior Prom in Villa Leonila Resort, Binan, Laguna. I know this is late, but it’s better late than never!
My gown was made by my aunt who’s a tailor. Coincidentally, it’s kind of “Elsa” inspired! (Not sure if you’re able to point out its similarity with Elsa’s coronation gown). And it’s in my favorite color too: teal!
French tipped nails! Love!
Ankle strapped shoes from Fioni!
Selfies! With Nina, Lean, JP, Cecille and Ervin! Also sang 3 songs together with the Thessa band during dinner. We Can’t Stop - Price Tag - Where is the Love mash-up was a blast! And uh, won Ms. Metamorphosis (?). Epic!
The free dance was the best! Got the chance to talk a lot and enjoy the music, fun, fun, fun! And of course, my first & last dance.
Lastly, group photo with Colossians!
And the night has come to an end. It was indeed a night worth remembering.
Before February, after the first week of February: pimples.
I’ve been trying to post but nothing’s blogworthy currently - except my pimples (ew). It’s okay, I’m bulletproof:
- Prom gown, check! Prom shoes, check! Self, not ready.
- Been eyeing for heels now, hooray! I’d only wear heels with 3 inches, and below, mehe.
- Got my Jordan 4 Retro Bred! Swoosh love!
- Monthly tests results were pretty great. No mistakes above 10, haha.
- Valentine’s Day? Peanut butter.
- I finally realized I’m more of an introvert though I really like talking nonsense things with other people because they can’t take my drama. And because I have no “tropa” since second year. Bum life.
- My fear right now? Introversion. During. Prom.
- But hopefully I’ll be able to enjoy the rest of the week!
Enchanted Kingdom x de Paz family!
Last January 26, 2014, my extended family (mother’s side) and I went to Enchanted Kingdom! We were 17 all in all, and most were kids! It was so much fun because we made fun of each other plus it was our uncle’s treat! It was kind of boring during the afternoon since there were lots of people, students mostly. They had their field trip(?) and it was Sunday, I don’t get it either.
I’ll never forget my cousins’ reactions when we rode Anchors Away! And my niece and nephews’ reaction in Alienation! And the howling while standing in line for Riogrande! Sooo much fun!
Project 51-52/52: Starting 2014
I honestly forgot to post photos for my Project 52! Well, I finished it through my Instagram photos, haha! Some updates and descriptions about the photos above!
- First row: Selfies and red vibes!
- Second row: Leisure stuff! Starbucks 2014 Planner, Nike Roshe Run University Red/Velvet Brown and Air Jordan Retro 10 Steel! Swoosh lovin’!
- Third row: Black & white and sunrise iPad-graphy (Since there’s iPhoneography, there’s iPadgraphy? Well..)
- Joining Color Manila Nite Run 2 in Filivest City, Alabang on February 22! OMG, message me if you’re going too!
- Not sure if it’s really going to happen but, I think I’m going to have my DSLR very very soon!
- Lastly, passed the defense last Friday! So happy!
That’s it! God bless you all and have a breezy January! :)
Yes, today was a “moon” mainstream day, but it’s something to recognize for a day, in my blog.
If you’re wondering what’s the ring around the moon, it’s because of the refraction of moonlight from ice crystals in the upper atmosphere. It’s something normal in the sky, but it’s not really usual so it became a trend for today. Anyway, it sure is pretty but creepy at first. I almost felt like I’m in a jar.
The reason why I made this post is not really because of the moon thingy, but because I’m having an upcoming project soon! It’s something different and something that I have to put a lot of effort into! I’m so excited and I just want to share my excitement, too! Can’t say it yet, (sorry) but I’m sure you’ll be glad until the wait is over! Let’s just say it’s something I’m working onto, after all the thesis, defense and examinations, that’s different and something that Tumblr people would want. Hang soon! (Hint: antique, stylish and book-ish and all sorts of kind material) ((I can sell it as well, but I’ll start by giving away some!))